Monday, February 23, 2015

Brisas - Week 41

Good Morning!

Today I'm writing early because our meetings were cancelled and now we have the whole day to do something fun!

This week we didn't have the baptism we were planning on because Pilars mom got sick and she had to take care of her. BUT, this Saturday we're on for the baptism! It'll be right before the transfer ends, so I'm glad I get to be here for it.

I can't believe the transfer is almost done. I'm pretty much already "dying" here because I'm only going to have 12 weeks left! We'll see if I stay more time in my area. I rrrreally don't know anymore because the president told my companion he wanted to keep us together as long as he could, but if I stay much longer, I'll almost complete just a year here. Hopefully if I do stay, I'll at least get to spend my last transfer in a pueblo or something, because I think they're so cute!

This week we had a lot of success with one of our less actives, Felipe. He finally made it to church this week and brought a friend who is interested in learning more. Unfortunately, the friend doesn't live in our area. Felipe knows lotsss of people so, we're hoping if we keep working with him we'll find some really prepared people.

Love you all,
Hermana Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment