Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MTC - Week 3

(We didn't get a full email from Hilary this week. Here are a few paragraphs from some of her messages)

MTC Family
Spanish is REALLY hard still. If I was English speaking I think I'd be way better because I could apply what I learn more. Everything in Spanish is so much slower. I'm not sure exactly what we do for Christmas... on Thanksgiving we watched Ephraim's Rescue up at main campus.  That was pretty fun. Everyone got either milk duds or jr. mints for the movie too. Plus general authorities of course! I imagine Christmas will be similar. I think it'll be really fun. Plus my district is starting to feel like a little family, so that makes it easier. It's exactly how I felt when I had roommates.  

I haven't found the cream soda tree yet, but i for sure will before i leave! Hopefully it still smells in the winter. The tree is at main campus, so i have to make time to go up there. (Before she left for the MTC, some friends told her there was a tree on the MTC campus that smelled like cream soda.  She was excited to find it and smell it!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment